Wednesday, October 18, 2006

First Pictures

Ok so I can´t put pictures on the blog and it took forever (serously a very long time, like an hour and a half) to figure out a way to get them up, but I think I have it. It´s sketchy, but here´s what to do:

1. Go to www.kodakgallery.com
2. Sign in as me (email: sgraulty@uvm.edu password ecuadorgalore)
3. Look at galleries They should be there

This is the only way I could figure out how how to let you see them without inviting all of you. Please don´t mess with the gallery though. Altghough you´re all nice responsible people and you wouldn´t do that. So I have to go to dinner (Not undercooked beans!) But needless to say more info in forthcomming and I´m having a great time. Updates hopefully tomorrow or the next day. Geeze I´m busy!!!

2 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger UBill said...

You're back!!!!!!

Haven't even tried to log into the pix yet. Just great to know that you are back!

email, etc etc! Mom's dying to talk to you.

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger UBill said...

Me again - it works.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home